Point to Point
Monday 17 April 2017 – 1pm
Sunday 14 May 2017 – 2pm
- £10 per person, Children (16yrs and under) free
- e-tickets can be purchased in advance which will include a free racecard which can be collected on the day.
- Racecard: £3 or two for £5
The course is situated in a picturesque river valley with excellent viewing. The course is oval shaped and runs left handed with a slight incline around the final bend.
- The 2 ½ mile races consists of 16 fences; 14 are plain and the ditch is jumped once.
- The 3 mile consists of 20 fences; 18 are plain and the ditch is jumped twice.
- The Men’s Open 3 ½ mile (Easter Monday) consists of 23 fences; 18 plain and the ditch is jumped 3 times.
Where necessary, the course will be watered during dryer conditions. Good grass cover provides excellent running conditions.
- Trade Stands
- Ice Cream